ARIA Las Vegas — Summer room sale
It’s here…the ARIA Las Vegas room deal. In an exclusive 72-hour sale, MGM is offering rooms at the newest hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip for 20% off the usual rates. These luxury Strip rooms and suites can be booked for trips from June 21, 2010 – September 30, 2010.
ARIA Resort & Casino is the centerpiece of the newly-opened CityCenter development. This 67-acre parcel of prime Strip real estate — site of the largest privately financed construction project in United States history — is now home to a “city within a city,” an urban landscape of shining skyscrapers, public art displays, an elevated train, residential condos, luxury shopping at the Crystals and even a “pocket park.” (Our full article and photos of CityCenter here.)
Check it out because the sale ends on June 23, 2010.
- Las Vegas room sale — Discounts of 20% and more at MGM, ARIA, Mandalay Bay
- Aria Las Vegas on Sale — “72-Hour Offer” on rooms, suites
- Room Sale — MGM Las Vegas offers $5 suite upgrade, 30% off at Circus Circus
- Hot Summer Room Deal at The Venetian
- MGM Resorts promotes “Holiday Sale” for Vegas hotels