Save Big on Popular Las Vegas Restaurants
We’re always thrilled to bring you news of great deals on Las Vegas hotel rooms and now we have an amazing offer on some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.
We’ve sung the praises of Restaurant.com in our “Las Vegas Values” article for “Casino Player” magazine (March 2009) and right here on RoyallyFlushed so we were excited to see this fantastic deal from the money-saving website. From now through March 31 — you can purchase $25 dining coupons for just $3! Yes, you read that right…three bucks buys you twenty-five dollars in dining at restaurants all around Las Vegas.
And here’s what we really like about the program: you buy certificates only for those restaurants you plan on visiting. No more buying a whole “book” of coupons only to use one or two. At Restaurant.com, you choose only those places you like or you’d like to try while on vacation. (And if you live in Las Vegas, it’s a great way to try some new spots for a lot less dough or save some bucks at your favorite places, too.)
Here are some of our recommended restaurants in Las Vegas:
One of the best restaurants in Las Vegas, a consistent “locals favorite,” the award-winning and nationally-recognized Rosemary’s. Chefs Michael and Wendy Jordan will wow you with their contemporary cuisine and wonderful atmosphere. Rosemary’s Restaurant
Three Strip favorites:
- RM Seafood (Located @ Mandalay Bay Shops) (Definitely have the clam chowder!)
- Border Grill at Mandalay Bay
- ENOTECA San Marco (Located Inside the Venetian Hotel & Casino) (Read our review here.)
Other favorites include Little Buddha at The Palms, Hennessey’s Las Vegas on Fremont Street downtown and Al’s Garage at The District near Green Valley Ranch.
- McCormick & Schmick’s (Their planked salmon is especially good and they’re located just minutes off the Strip.)
- Hash House A Go Go — Popular with locals and visitors alike, this off-Strip joint rocks for breakfast or anytime at all!
Also, keep in mind that restaurant.com offers dining certificates for restaurants all around the country so be sure to check and see if your fav neighborhood place isn’t also on their extensive list of participating restaurants. (We use them here in Phoenix and Scottsdale all the time!)
Here’s the link and code to get your great dining deals now: Save 70% Off with every order of $25 Gift Certificates. Use code SAVE and pay $3 thru 3/31/09.
- One day only — Save big at top Las Vegas restaurants
- Las Vegas dining deals get better and better
- Top 36 Restaurants in Las Vegas Worth Your Time and Money
- STRIPSTEAK merits prime spot on any “Top Las Vegas Steakhouses” list
- Wynn, Encore chefs to honor Julia Child during Restaurant Week Las Vegas 2009
Tags: discount codes, discount dining Las Vegas, hot deals Las Vegas, Las Vegas coupons, Las Vegas dining, Las Vegas restaurants, Mandalay Bay restaurants, promo codes, restaurant coupons Las Vegas, restaurant.com