M Resort Opens In Las Vegas with Fireworks
Lots of interesting news reports and posts out today about the new M Resort, Spa and Casino that opened in Las Vegas (or I should say Henderson) Sunday evening. CEO Anthony Marnell III, joined by his wife and Henderson mayor, Jim Gibson, cut the ribbon to open the property to the estimated 4,000 guests who were admitted to the new property at 10 p.m. A display of fireworks was used to highlight the grand opening celebrations.
And don’t forget to look for my interview with Anthony Marnell III in the March issue of “Casino Player” magazine.
- Encore Resort at Wynn Las Vegas Opens
- New M Resort Will Focus on Food, Value to Attract Both Locals and Visitors
- Dishing about Top Chef, Las Vegas and the M Resort
- Success a Reality for New M Resort’s “iMagine” Players Club
- New Encore Resort at Wynn Las Vegas Open for Reservations