“The Fort” Offers an AZ Getaway at a Great Rate
Whether you are planning a visit to Phoenix or you live right here in the Valley, if you haven’t visited Fort McDowell Casino lately, now is the time to take advantage of a special player’s club discount and enjoy a fall stay at a great rate at the luxurious Radisson Fort McDowell Resort. Spend the day enjoying the resort’s many amenities -spa, swimming pools, gourmet restaurant, golf at the nearby We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – then play the night away at the casino.
While you are at the resort, be sure to visit their restaurant, Ahnala. The bar offers a pretty spot to settle in with a favorite cocktail or you can ask for a table on the patio and enjoy the beautiful fall weather while munching on appetizers or dinner.
Not already a player’s club member? No problem – just visit the casino’s Fortune Club desk, show your ID and you’ll receive a personalized Fortune Club card that you can use immediately (the casino will even give you $10 to start you on your way). This is the same card you can use to build up points when playing your favorite casino games. Also, be sure and check out the entertainment calendar for fall since “The Fort” brings in lots of special events and performers.
The Fortune Club Room room rates for 2008/2009 are as follows:
- September 1st – December 30th – $109
- January 1st – March 31st – $139
- April 1st – May 31st – $129
Call or go online for reservations at Radisson Fort McDowell Resort .
- Fort McDowell Fall Events – Costumes & Country Music
- How To Turn a $25 Coupon into $1200
- Weekend Events Around Phoenix Casinos
- Checked Your Mail Lately? Casino AZ Offers FREE Breakfast or Dinner
- 10 Great Tips for Getting the Best Hotel Deals in Las Vegas